Les Cichlidés du lac Tanganyika
par riverjiggin
Salut,

For the first time, in close to ten years, I am now "officially" Altolamp-less. :(

I had sold off my wild caughts some time ago. Those three wild caught groups (calvus BCWP, orange fin comps & Muzi gold heads comps) gave me, easily, 1000+ F1 fry. Recently, I sold off my last two F1 Altolamp growout groups. They are still one of my favorite species but I just needed to make room for some new interests (some Malawi haps & peacocks).

I am remastering some of my old favorite pictures for a project that I am working on (more about that later). I just wanted to share a few of these pics as I collect them for the project. Here's a couple pics of my favorite altolamp EVER! This was one of my breeding wild caught Muzi gold head comps. This dude was a stud. Please forgive the following prideful statement (we are all proud of our fish)... he was a magnificent specimen and I miss him.

F0 Altolamprologus compressiceps (Muzi gold head comp)

One day I may have another Altolamp tank.

Cheers,
Russ

Russ :)
par Thibaut
Hi Russ,
Magnificent specimen,
Beautiful pics ! you can share more of them if you have.
I consider now to lodge a couple of them in one of my tank, I already have a couple of black calvus who give real pleasure.
Thibaut

par Benoit J.
I have never seen such beautiful !

Kalago, Kabogo, Maswa, Lubengela, Helembe, Bulu point, Kalilani, Lyamembe, Sibwesa, Kekese, Ikola, Kabwe, Utinta, Slaf rocks, Mpimbwe, Kolongwe, Kipili, Mvuna, Nkondwe, Lupita, Ulwile, Mtosi, Namansi, Fulwe rocks, île de Mamalesa, Molwe, Samazi, Muzi, Kasanga, Kantalamba... :gold:

Je ne répond pas aux questions de maintenance en privé, le forum est là pour ça.
par riverjiggin
Thibaut a écrit :Hi Russ,
Magnificent specimen,
Beautiful pics ! you can share more of them if you have.
I consider now to lodge a couple of them in one of my tank, I already have a couple of black calvus who give real pleasure.
Thibaut
Merci pour le compliments!

Thibaut, here are a few more of my favorite pictures of my Muzi gold head comps...

Russ :)

Vous devez être membre pour pouvoir répondre

Vous n‘êtes pas membre ? Inscrivez-vous pour rejoindre notre communauté

Les membres peuvent créer leurs propres sujets et s‘abonner à des sujets

C‘est gratuit et cela ne prend qu‘une minute

S’enregistrer